OSBCC imagines a framework for like-minded school board members, educational professionals and parent groups to pursue a ‘Back to the Basics’ educational agenda.
OSBCC engages like-minded current, past and potential school board members from across Ohio who want to advance an academics-first agenda.
Values & Beliefs
OSBCC believes students come first. We seek to uphold transparency, honesty, trust, freedom, choice, teamwork, civility, and tolerance.
OSBCC Membership Benefits
- Share best practices with other school board members.
- Strategically bold coaching for challenging situations.
- Training for candidates and active school board members.
- Networking with like-minded people.
- Specialized policy writing.
- Local support for critical issues.
- Legislative updates and advocacy.
- Up to date schools in the news stories.